Comment on page
The intended audience is the developers who are new to ICON, but are familiar with programming languages and have basic SW development experience. The purpose of this guide is to help you setup the SCORE development environment and deploy your first SCORE quickly without touching any in-depth knowledge.
This tutorial is in two parts. In part 1, you will get familiar with the development tools, and the local testing environment. You will write a simple SCORE, and execute it on your PC. In part 2, you will learn how to deploy the SCORE onto the testnet, and write a python client code to interact with it.
- Install T-Bears (Docker)
- Test account
- Check your account balance
- Create HelloWorld contract and deploy it
- Modify HelloWorld contract to greet you
- Configure ICONex to connect to the testnet
- Create an account in ICONex
- Get test ICX
- Transaction fees
- Configure T-Bears to see the testnet
- Deploy HelloWorld to the testnet (T-Bears CLI)
- Execute HelloWorld (T-Bears CLI, Python)